Every athlete wants to improve their game to become the best they can be at their sport. Golfing is no different – with the ever-changing technology landscape today, there are various gadgets that golfers can use today to improve their swing and increase their chances of a hole-in-one on the next course.
Best gadgets to become a better golfer
Garmin Approach G30 Review
The final gadget that can make you a better golfer is the Garmin Approach G30, a handheld GPS that provides the golfer with a detailed map of the course. This lightweight device has a single button for ease of use and efficiency, while the rest of the features are touchscreen controlled to ensure maximum accuracy.
Going through a Garmin Approach G30 review, we found that the device has pinpoint accuracy when finding your location and nearest golf course. In addition, the default viewing on the screen provides the user with an overview of the hole, complete with meter marks to show you the distance to the green.
There are various positives of the Garmin when going over a Garmin Approach G30 review compared to other options on the market. Let’s see the benefits of using this rangefinder over other choices:
- The screen is high-resolution for easy-to-see graphics in cloudy and overcast conditions.
- The Garmin Approach G30 can record scores for up to 4 people while you golf with your friends.
- This rangefinder can record a variety of shots, ranging from putts and fairway hits.
- The recorded shots are stored and saved in your Garmin Connect account, so you can relive your day on the course.
- You can pair the Garmin Approach G30 with other devices, like the Garmin TruSwing Swing Sensor.
- When looking at the Garmin Approach G30 review, one of the most modern features is the rangefinder can display notifications from your phone, so you can read messages from friends and family without having to dig around for your tucked-away iPhone.
- Comes with a carabiner to easily clip to your golf bag.
- The compact size makes this rangefinder easy to pack in a small pocket or clip it on the outside of your pack without adding any weight.
Nikon Coolshot 20
This rangefinder helps golfers ensure your distance and far-sighted eyes do not have to worry anymore. With a range of 550 yards, it can magnify 6x and weighs less than 5 ounces, ensuring your caddy doesn’t have to struggle anymore on the 18-hole course.
Featuring First Target Priority Mode, this rangefinder provides maximum accuracy when measuring the distance for your next shot.
Blast motion swing analyzer
The purpose of this gadget is to help your swing by analyzing and storing data in real-time during the actual motion. Providing insights on your forward rotation, lie, swing speed, and power can help you with the consistency of your swing for multiple days on the golf course.
Golf Buddy Voice 2
The Golf Buddy Voice 2 is a ‘voice caddy’ that gives you instructions through your next training session, helping you calculate the distance to the green and the distance from your previous shot. Just like a trusted old friend out on the green with you, this voice helps give you the basic information to make you a better golfer.
When looking for the best technology or gadgets to help improve your golf game, you may be deciding between a few different items. However, the most effective way to help you become a better golfer is the Garmin Approach G30 due to the functionality, user-friendly touchscreen, compact size, compatibility with other Garmin devices, and ability to store data in your Garmin Connect account.
You can view the original article HERE.